Monday, June 29, 2009

A busy week!

This past week I did a little campaigning and met some interesting people. Thursday the 25th I was up in Bellevue where we had a great sign waving event at a few intersections surrounding a Suzan DelBene fundraiser. We got a lot of smiles, honks, and waves. Friday the 26th I attended a property rights gathering here in Eatonville hosted by the Pierce County chapter of Citizen's Alliance for Property Rights. Speakers included "Research Mom" Sharon Hanek, founder Steve Hammond, Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders, and our emcee Matt Hamilton, candidate for State Representative (2nd district). Also in attendance was State Rep. Tom Campbell, candidate for Congress (9th district). We had a great crowd and I got to talk to a few folks afterwards. This week I hope to capitalize on the anti-Reichert backlash following last week's Cap and Trade vote when I attend the 2nd/25th District Republican meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment